Listen to this Website
Visitors can listen to this website with BrowseAloud, which is free to website visitors and can be easily downloaded from the BrowseAloud Website.
What is BrowseAloud?
BrowseAloud enhances website accessibility for those who require online reading support, which is 24% of the Canadian population. It works by reading web pages aloud in a human-sounding voice. The user simply hovers the mouse pointer over the text to hear it read aloud.
What will BrowseAloud do for me?
* Read web pages aloud in a natural-sounding voice
* Highlight each word as it is spoken
* Magnify text to your chosen font size and style
* Translate word-for-word between English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
* Look up accurate dictionary definitions
* Convert text to MP3
* Mask information on the screen to help focus on a particular area
* Personalize the voice, voice settings and colours
* Read secure web pages
* Read PDF and Word documents in their original format
Who does BrowseAloud help?
BrowseAloud helps any website visitor who requires online reading support. This includes those with literacy difficulties, cognitive disabilities such as dyslexia, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
How do I download BrowseAloud?
Download BrowseAloud from the BrowseAloud website.