Experience Canada's largest year-round farmers' market, Mennonite traditions, rich agricultural history and creative local communities.
- St. Jacobs Farmers' Market is Canada's largest year-round farmers' market; find local foods, baked goods, meats, cheese, preserves, and other delicious edibles.
- The Mennonite Story Visitor Centre provides a fantastic introduction to aspects of the Mennonite faith and culture.
- The Village of St. Jacobs is brimming with shops, boutiques bakeries, hand-blown glass, pottery, and art studios, gourmet foods, antiques, ice cream and more.
- The Quilt and Fibre Art Festival showcases exceptional work displayed in galleries, halls, churches and at shows.
- The West Montrose Bridge is the last remaining covered bridge in the area spanning 198 ft. across the Grand River.