There are many community assistance and social service programs available to residents in Woolwich Township.
Affordable Access to Recreation
The Township of Woolwich and Woolwich Community Services (WCS) work together to provide free access to township funded recreation programs.
- 18 years of age or older
- Living with a low income in Woolwich Township
- Make an appointment at Woolwich Community Services
- Proof of household income
- Proof they live in Woolwich Township
- To reissue applications participants must prove their continued eligibility
Co-operative Program provides:
- Building a safe supportive community
- Opportunities and resources for everyone
- Financial support for adult recreation programs
- 10 visit pass for activity of their choice-10 weeks of one activity per week
- Promise that all information is kept private
Childcare and Daycare
Visit the Region of Waterloo site for a full listing of daycare facilities in the Region.
Grants and Special Assistance
View the grant opportunities available for community groups and organizations.
Visit the Woolwich Seniors Association for a full listing of of various activities and educational opportunities hosted within Woolwich.